Since it's almost December.... I guess I should put up a blog for November! We had a wonderful thanksgiving break at our parent's houses. We spent half the time in Saratoga Springs and the other half in Orem. Ian loves his grandparents but was disappointed that he didn't have any cousins to play with during the vacation. Hopefully he will see some over Christmas unless the Jarvis's come down with any other contagious diseases. He even sat at the kids table by himself but Great Grandma Stubbs was nice enough to visit him there.

7 comments:
We miss our little turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving!
He is so cute. When he comes to our house in December at least there will be Afton. Although I don't think she can sit up to a table by herself yet. WE sure had fun visiting with you
We will come and visit too! Laura Lee and Sammy want to see Ian-- they are training to boss around a younger sibling I think-- good thing Ian is patient. He sure is a cute little turkey!
I just realized he is all alone at that little table! How sad! I wish Laura Lee and Sam could have been there to sit with him! (Of course, If I were him, I would prefer the table to myself instead of two older chicks to "help" me.)
Adorable and only slightly pathetic (the kid table).
Don't feel bad about the kid table, he loved it. He was actually in charge of everyone, anyway.
Post a Comment