I just wanted to post this cute picture of 8 day old Eliza and 2 1/2 year old Ian. Aren't they cute together? I found an 8 day old picture of Ian and they look exactly alike! I couldn't believe it! So she may lose her beautiful black hair and turn blond just like him. I am getting lots of rest thanks to Jan and my mom, they have been huge helps with Ian. He is adjusting really well, he doesn't pay too much attention to her right now but does ask to hold her every now and then. He does get upset that I can't pick him up right now because of my stitches but other than that he has been an angel. Eliza sleeps more than Ian ever did, even as a newborn. She is eating well and gaining weight and only has a little bit of jaundice. We all love holding her and taking care of her.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Happy Birthday Eliza
I just wanted to post this cute picture of 8 day old Eliza and 2 1/2 year old Ian. Aren't they cute together? I found an 8 day old picture of Ian and they look exactly alike! I couldn't believe it! So she may lose her beautiful black hair and turn blond just like him. I am getting lots of rest thanks to Jan and my mom, they have been huge helps with Ian. He is adjusting really well, he doesn't pay too much attention to her right now but does ask to hold her every now and then. He does get upset that I can't pick him up right now because of my stitches but other than that he has been an angel. Eliza sleeps more than Ian ever did, even as a newborn. She is eating well and gaining weight and only has a little bit of jaundice. We all love holding her and taking care of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations. Ian looks like he is a great big brother. I love seeing my three together, and I am so thankful they have each other. Family is such a blessing...and yours is beautiful!
They look good. I can't wait until they can play together (and entertain each other). They really are both doing so well.
They are super cute together. I agree that they look alike, when I was holding her I thought I saw some of Ian in her. Beautiful family!
What a beautiful picture. Makes me miss them both. You got beautiful kids Wendy MOM
When can she play?
Congrats. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment