Wednesday, June 20, 2007

smiles

Whew! I haven't had a spare second to blog in a long time. With Mike working fulltime and the kids being night owls I don't get much of a break to sit at the computer. But I wanted to post this cute picture of their smiles. Ian is pulling a funny face here but it is still cute.

8 comments:

Julie said...

That is SOOOOOOOO cute! I love it! I am copying it to my files right now:)
Kudos to you for being able to survive without hubby during fire-fighting season. I would go nuts!!

Jangs said...

I love these smiles. What a cute picture. Warms a grandma heart

Nance said...

Very very cute. Such a precious smile on your baby girl. Good job capturing it.

Sarah said...

Hey Wendy! What sweet babies you have! Hope all is going well in Pocatello with you, your kids, and Mike's job. We are excited to go camping when we get back in the fall!

Jessica said...

I agree...what a beautiful smile. that makes all the tiredness worth it! What cute kids!

Price said...

very cute picture. glad to see that ian is still a goober like his dad :) we hope mike is doing well with the fire crew.

cheers,
price, sarah, and aiden

Jared said...

That is an awsome picture.

wendys said...

Price - you can't call Mike a goober when you are the one who wears skirts! whoops, I mean kilts.