Somebody Read Me Please!
Oh he is cute!! I love his little outfit!! For being over 8 lbs, he still looks so small!!
How sweet! I forget how small they start out-- they change tooooo fast.
He doesn't seem to look much like his sister...yet. I wonder if he's a screamer?
I love his bright pants.
He is so cute. Congrats all around
Hey remember that survey you posted ages ago??? I finally got it posted on my blog!! Woohoo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh he is cute!! I love his little outfit!! For being over 8 lbs, he still looks so small!!
How sweet! I forget how small they start out-- they change tooooo fast.
He doesn't seem to look much like his sister...yet. I wonder if he's a screamer?
I love his bright pants.
He is so cute. Congrats all around
Hey remember that survey you posted ages ago??? I finally got it posted on my blog!! Woohoo
Post a Comment