Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vrrrroooommmm





Here is Ian on Mike's new toy. It's a 2007 Honda Rebel. Mike and his fellow students were trying to determine if Mike was going through a mid-life crisis lately, but determined that since he was only drinking 3 Dr Peppers per week and plans on using the motorcycle as a form of transportation and not planning a solo cross country camping trip with it, he isn't going through a crisis. I am relieved. Don't worry, he promises to wear his helmet and leather jacket every time he rides.

9 comments:

Jangs said...

I love this picture. Personally I want to see Mike on one of his man chores riding the bike and hauling "stuff". Have fun but be careful. I have to say that I am MOM

Nance said...

My father-in-law went through the midlife crisis, motorcycle purchasing phase. I think he's actually ridden it a dozen times in the last few years. He is now thinking of selling it so that he can get waverunners or something that the whole family can enjoy.

My husband knows he's never allowed to own a motorcycle. I think he's finally come to accept that I'm serious. They totally freak me out.

Very cute picture though. That's any little boy's dream.

michaelstubbs said...

Hey, Nance, did your father-in-law walk to school everyday for 5 years through graduate school and push-start his car every morning and night to get to and from his summer job?

miss diddly said...

You "Rebel." The bike looks different from the pictures Mike showed me. I think it's cool, can Mike give me a ride one day? I'd also like to see a picture of him wearing his leather jacket, with helmet, on bike.

Ian's a babe on it too.

Julie said...

Saaah--WEET! That is cool lookin'. I want to see some Evil-Kaneeval (sp?) tricks in a few months.

Nance said...

My father-in-law owns three cars for a two person family. He didn't need the motorcycle for transportation. It was definitely a midlife crisis purchase. We're a one car family as well. One car and a bicycle.

Nancy said...

Also, sorry if it seemed like I thought your purchase was a midlife crisis purchase. I don't think that at all.

Shamae said...

Lovin it mike!! It looks good!! Now we need to see you decked out in your biking gear on it!!

Jared said...

Sweet Ride!