Stardust by Neil Gaiman

A Mormon Mother by Annie Clark Tanner

Outside the Gates by Molly Gloss
(couldn't find a picture!)
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman

I love reading a variety of books. Plenty of fiction with an occasional autobiography thrown in. I often read historical fiction and 19th century books as well. I seem to be heavy on the children's fiction right now... which is a lot of fun and easy to read when you have a 3 year old screaming in one ear! I'm not sure what book I'm going to pick up next, I have a few on hold at the library, one checked out and a ton of books at home I haven't read yet. I could also count reading Mike's poetry thesis this week, it's really long but a fun read.
8 comments:
What does the cover of that book of poetry look like?
well that sounds like fun. You sure have done a lot of reading thus far in January!! I like the new look of your page as well as your family picture! That is great! I hope all is going well for you guys. See ya soon!
Now I am curious about all those books you just posted. What is the Mormon Mother book about? Those all look pretty good...
I think I will try to write my reviews of them on the goodbooks webpage. I deleted all the books I added and I'm going to start just putting them up as I read them.
All of Shannon Hales books are checked out AND on hold at the Orem lirary! I just checked out three of Louis Lowry's books.
I like the goodbooks webpage, it's fun to see what everyone's read.
Lyndon and I just finished Life of Pi, I gotta tell Mike what I think...
thanks for sharing more book ideas. i'm just sad because everyone keeps sending me emails to compare my books with them at goodbooks... i don't have a goodbooks acct., i have a librarything.com acct. now i have to set up another account.
Correction... we are on goodreads.com I think it's different than goodbooks. There are too many fun sites out there!
i just figured out how to export all my books from librarything to good reads... so i'm all hooked up to be in the cool club. send me an email request and we can be goodreads pals... nklminster@gmail.com
Post a Comment