
Happy Birthday Mike! Wahoo... the big 29! Only one more year until you are certifiably old. How should you spend this next year before oldness sets in? Maybe skydiving or extreme rock climbing? Anybody have any suggestions for how he should spend this next year?
8 comments:
p.s. happy birthday to Jared too!
Happy birthday Mike! I thought of you this morning when I looked at my calendar and saw where you wrote your bday in! I think for your 29th year you should take your new motorcycle and go on a poker run with a bunch of bikers. You and Wendy can dress up in fancy, frilly leathers with headbands for your excursion. (FYI a poker run has nothing to do with gambling, it is a group of bikers who travel in a pack to some destination.) That would be fun to see Wendy as Mike's biker chik! :D :D
P.S. I didn't mean headbands, I meant bandanas...not to be mistaken for bananas!
Happy Birthdat Son. Sure love you
Old??!?! Is that really the certifiable age for oldness?? I think that I am certifiable--- no doubt about that!
The certifiable age for oldness is always whatever age I am not. So come next august... the certifiable age for oldness will increase to age 30.
i like the photographer of this photo....
happy day to you Mikey.
Sorry we missed your big day, Mike! Glad you joined the almost-old club!
Post a Comment