You may think, hasn't Ian had a haircut before? And the answer would be yes. But this was my first time cutting Ian's hair. He refused to go to a barber or have a neighbor cut it, he only wanted me to cut it. So I had to do the best I could. I did a little research on the internet and that is where the idea came to put him in front of a movie and it really helped decrease the wiggling. The trick is Ian wants his hair long. So I can't just use the clippers and shave it off (the easy method). So I just cut about 2 inches off the sides and back.
The back looks ok....

But the sides were pretty difficult. I was trying to avoid the bowl-cut look but that's what happens when it's long on top and short on the bottom. I think it looks better in person than in this photo.... I hope.


But he's a good lookin' kid so maybe nobody will notice the odd haircut.
5 comments:
Hey! He looks great! Nice job! I think that side view pic of him really looks like Mike.
I think you did a great job!! You are so brave!! I think the back looks really great...you got it blended well!! He is really handsome with his new hair cut!! Good idea with the movie!! That last pic of his is really cute...I like his smile! See you tomorrow!
You did excellent. Blondes are always harder to blend. I really like the movie idea too!
Holy Cow! He looks like Mike from the back and the side.
He looks like his daddy.
Post a Comment