Sunday, March 2, 2008

11 months old



Can you believe that she's almost 1 years old? I can't! Look at her adorable pigtails! They lasted approximately 4 minutes in her hair. This is kind of an action shot as she kept trying to look at the camera so I had to have Ian stand in front of her and make monkey sounds.

8 comments:

Jangs said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it has been almost a year either

michaelstubbs said...

She is so cute. At 1 year, she'll automatically start sleeping through the night, right?

Julie said...

I love it! She is so cute! I can't believe that she will be 1 in a month-- that means I will be older, too--- *sigh* that isn't as unbelievable unfortunately!

Yes-- at the age of one, they start to sleep from 7 pm to 7 am-- at least ALL mine have...okay, not really...

Shamae said...

She is adorable! She has such a contagious smile!!! I love her little piggy tails!!!

Abby said...

Man, you make cute babies. She's adorable. I am so glad she let me hold her and give her kisses a couple of weeks ago. That made my day.

miss diddly said...

those are the cutest piggies ever!

Nance said...

love that grin. so cute.

mo said...

I had to look very closely to see those pigtails but once I found them, they looked darling! How did our family get all the cute kids in the world?