Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy First Birthday

I can't believe she's one years old!



Ian was more excited for her birthday than she was!



There are more pictures on the Stubbs blog, check them out!

7 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Eliza!

Shamae said...

P.S. I love her little teeth in the bottom pic! And Ian you are very handsome too. What a good big brother!

Shamae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA! You are so pretty!! I sure hope you had a fun day and I loved the pics of you in your new outfit (from the other blog). Anyway happy birthday little girl!

Julie said...

Those are the most adorable pictures-- they are both so cute! Eliza-- it is a good thing you have an older brother to protect you from boys in the future-- I have a feeling you will be just as pretty.

Nance said...

so so cute! happy birthday to her!

Jangs said...

I miss you all! Happy April

miss diddly said...

Eliza has such expressive eyebrows!