Tuesday, May 13, 2008

California!

We made the lonnng drive to California this month, to visit family, climb mountains and relax. We had a great time, despite various sicknesses, lack of sleep and one parking ticket. Here are some pictures of our trip...

Ian & Amy riding along the beach in Oceanside


Mike & Eliza checking out the water in Oceanside


The fam at the Wild Animal Park


Ian digging a hole


Casey sitting in Ian's hole


Ian taking a break from the museums at Balboa Park to play in the fountain


Mike on his hike to Thor's Peak


We had so much fun, thanks to our wonderful hosts the Bills family, the Box family and the McCoys. Also, thanks to Megan and Ian for a wonderful dinner, sorry Eliza puked at your house!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I think Eliza must have already seen the wild animal park before-- she looks a little bored.

miss diddly said...

I wanna do that trip one day again too.

Abby said...

That looks like fun, glad you all had a great trip!

Shamae said...

I love those pics!! Looks like great fun!! Ian looks so happy...not that he usally isn't but you can just tell he is having a blast. I love the pic with Eliza asleep in the Kelti!! Classic!

Jangs said...

love the pictures. So glad we got to see you on the way home.

Rachelle said...

We were just at Oceanside and by your post, just about the same day! We went down there for Mother's day!