Ya I am not happy about our weather! We were up at 3 checking Syd's sugar levels and it was just snowing and blowing away! I was hoping it was a dream...but nope! Anyway happy May Day to you too!! I am not wearing a coat today either. It is my way of protesting mother nature ;) Take care!!
Ooooo-- yuck. Thank goodness we didn't get that-- but I am worried about my potatoes I just planted-- I always get a little too anxious! That looks cold:(
4 comments:
Ya I am not happy about our weather! We were up at 3 checking Syd's sugar levels and it was just snowing and blowing away! I was hoping it was a dream...but nope! Anyway happy May Day to you too!! I am not wearing a coat today either. It is my way of protesting mother nature ;) Take care!!
Ooooo-- yuck. Thank goodness we didn't get that-- but I am worried about my potatoes I just planted-- I always get a little too anxious! That looks cold:(
that is just plain sad.
Um...could you please make it a bit warmer for next weekend please? We have been enjoying 70 degree weather up here.
Post a Comment