Somebody Read Me Please!
Ha those are hilarious. I need to keep track of some of the funny things my girls say! My favorite of Ian's is probably "it smells like a ghost in here!"
I love the things kids say. I should be better at writing them down. Ian sure is a cutie.
I am really curious what a ghost smells like.... That is so funny!
that kid kills me.
The best Ianism is still the one regarding the teapot.....
I personally like as he wakes up on the way to Grandma Ann's house: "We must be in Utah - all the houses look alike."-
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha those are hilarious. I need to keep track of some of the funny things my girls say! My favorite of Ian's is probably "it smells like a ghost in here!"
I love the things kids say. I should be better at writing them down. Ian sure is a cutie.
I am really curious what a ghost smells like....
That is so funny!
that kid kills me.
The best Ianism is still the one regarding the teapot.....
I personally like as he wakes up on the way to Grandma Ann's house:
"We must be in Utah - all the houses look alike."
-
Post a Comment