Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

Me and the kids just got back from a reunion at Pineview Reservoir. We had so much fun and wish Mike could have been there with all the fun. My parents rented an extremely large house so we could all stay together, my parents, siblings and their spouses, and 16 grandkids. Ian and Eliza loved playing with all their cousins and swimming in the pool and reservoir. The picture above is taken at Snowbasin lodge. I want to go back there some day and go hiking and mountain biking. It was so beautiful.

Here's cousin Jake entertaining Eliza at my parents house..


Ian and some blond look-a-like cousins in front of mom & dad's house
Eliza swimming with Aunt Heidi in the swimming pool....

Ian having fun at the beach. The hills were soooo green and beautiful in Eden and Huntsville!

Here are all the grandkids in their matching t-shirts! What a cute bunch of kids. Eliza's sitting on the grass and Ian is standing behind the other baby.

9 comments:

Nance said...

So fun! And the little girl behind who I think is Amy, looks like a tiny little blonde version of you.

wendys said...

In the red picture, Amy is standing right beside Ian with her hands on her face. The little girl in the cheerleader outfit is Heidi's girl, Savannah. All the little blondies are hard to tell apart!

Shamae said...

It looks like a really fun vacation! I love the first pic of you and the kids in front of that mountain! It is beautiful! Glad you had fun and glad you are back as well. :D

miss diddly said...

love the picts.

Julie said...

That looks like so much fun-- and so pretty, too.

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun. I love that area, it is beautiful. I love getting out and doing fun things like that, especially with family!

Abby said...

What a gorgeous place. Glad you had fun with your fam!

Mark said...

Hmmm. Looks like a good reunion place to copy for a future year.

michaelstubbs said...

Sorry I missed it.