Saturday, July 12, 2008

And here he is again...



Here is Mike on the cover of The Mountain Express, the local newspaper where he is fighting fires. He is getting so much press coverage this year! Way to go Mike!. He is second from the left. He should be home in about 10 more days... do you think I can survive my children that long? They were so crazy last night, stayed up untill 11pm and then Ian woke up at 7 am soooo grumpy. It's going to be a lonnnng day.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Ohhhhh, Wendy. I am so sorry that they were up late!! Did we give them a sugar high?

My offer stands for next time you come-- you and Mike go out on a LOOOOONG date and we will watch your tikes. You can spend the night too this time!!

Thanks again for coming:)

Shamae said...

Very cool!! That is exciting! You know where we are if you get too stressed...I promise we won't break Ian's glasses again.

Nance said...

Thanks to Mike (and you for your letting him go and dealing with crazy kids on your own). Ventura Co. is my home county and Frazier Park is right near there.

Jangs said...

You are a great woman Wendy. We sure appreciate you. Let us know if we can do anything.

michaelstubbs said...

It's hard to be so famous. I wish that we could get assigned to a fire so that I felt like we were helping out more. The other crews assigned to the area gave us a lot of crap for this picture, but, hey, we are a pretty good looking crew.

miss diddly said...

yup, good lookin pic mike.

Jared said...

So...why is he wearing overalls and a hat?

wendys said...

no, no, no... he's the one dressed as a pirate. That's their new uniform, they thought it was more kid friendly.