Sunday, January 10, 2010

31st Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mike.
We loved having Mike's brothers and their families here for the big birthday weekend. But I forgot to get out my camera until after Jared's family left - sorry guys!! We had fun playing settlers, going to the petting zoo and making Richard & Janae babysit while Jared, Abby, Mike and I went to see Sherlock. Thanks for coming and we hope you all come again in the summer when we can do a little bit more outdoors fun!



11 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am jealous you got to go on dates! What is the present that is being opened in the last photo? The suspense is killing me!

Unknown said...

Happy bdayyy guys!!!!
Hope you had a great day!!!

Emma Jo said...

Happy Birthday!! and then EGADS! My cousins are all adults. You don't look a day over 25! and that would mean that I don't either because we are triplets or something, right? It sounds like a fun time with family!!

SP said...

jealous!!!!!I wanna play with you guys. Did you know New Hampshire has a lot of fun out door places to go to?!- not to make you feel pressure to come-it IS pricy.

Happy Birthday. I love your happy face in the last picture.

Jangs said...

Happy birthday Mike. Arn't you glad you get presents so the kids can open them What did you get huh huh? Sure love ya

Mel said...

Happy Belated Bday!!

Helms Family said...

Sound like you had fun double date and all! How was sherlock Holmes?

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! We will have to have a rematch soon with our settlers competition. ;) I've been feeling much better and hoping to avoid surgery number 2...but if it does have to happen it shouldn't be as rough as surg #1. Take care guys!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

PS I gave Loren a diary of a wimpy kid book for his birthday and he loved it! He said they are so funny! He is hooked. ;)

Kandace Welch said...

Happy Birthday from the Welch's! It looks and sounds like you're having a fun life. :)

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Mike from the Fort's. We miss having real competition at Settlers.