Saturday, February 13, 2010

Odd happenings

Last night Ian started throwing up. At one point we hurried him to the toilet to throw up. Mike noticed he was a little stinky. There was no visible throw up anywhere on his clothes. We took off his button up pajama shirt, and there was throw up all over his back. On the inside of his shirt. NOTHING on the front of him, nothing on his pillow or sheets. How in the world did he throw up on his back inside of his clothes and get nothing on his front?? Any guesses?

14 comments:

Jessica said...

I have to say Ian is one talented kid to throw up backwards!! (*Y*U*C*K*) :) Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Abby said...

I just don't know! But this is the same kid who gashed his head open in his sleep and then was surprised in the morning to find blood all over himself.
Maybe he has detachable arms and head to do these nightly tricks that us non-magical folk can't pull off.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey sorry about all the sick kids in your home!! NO FUN! I hope they get well soon so we can do our settlers game!

As for how he threw up on the back of him...ummm no idea! That is one talented lil man you have there!

michaelstubbs said...

There, there, son. It'll all be better....hey, what's on your back? Have you been sweating? Gross! This stinks!

Seriously, my life is so glamorous.

Julie said...

Does he have an opening in his back that you haven't noticed before?

I feel your pain. (never had the backwards throw-up thing though:)

Jessica said...

Wow, that is baffleing. I'm trying to turn my head all sorts of ways right now trying to figure it out. Maybe you need to place a camera in his room at night to figure these things out!

mtneerminer said...

I'm very impressed w/Ian's skill w/the throw up. I have no idea how he succeeded in getting it there. We're sorry we didn't get to see you guys while we were down. We both felt terrible abt it - but to be honest, it was crazy while we were down - so many people w/so many demands on us. We do miss you guys. Thanks for updating your blog. J didn't know until just now that he could comment.

Rich said...

Maybe he was wearing his pajamas backwards

Jangs said...

Ok that is definitely a new one on me. How does one throw up backwards? I'll ask a Ukraine I am sure I won't understand the answer just like they won't understand the question. Hope everyone is better. Sorry you have the crud

Emma Jo said...

One of the major mysteries of childhood...mysteries that usually end up in the parents cleaning something disgusting. I am sorry that you guys have had the barfs in your house...but I love the hat on your adorable daughter to keep hair out of barf. So so sorry.
(Thanks for the link Mike.)

SP said...

Did Ian know?

Thats funny.

Did you know that thrown up milk smells like blue cheese? I used to really like blue cheese.

Josie and Wayne said...

That is very odd, but really made me laugh. A couple weeks ago when Audrey was throwing up she came wandering into my room early in the morning. Using my motherly instinct I just pulled her into bed and I fell right back asleep. When I went to get Briella in the morning I noticed that Audrey's bed was full of pizza puke and when I went to check on her in my bed only then did I realize she was covered in throw up (old crusty throw up) and so were my sheets. Ah, the joys of parenting...

Natalie said...

That is so funny and so gross! Maybe his sister did it. She threw up on him while he was sleeping. We sure miss you guys!

Amy Lynn said...

Aliens. That's what we blame all mysterious happenings on. Aliens. Any questions?