Ian is keeping up with his tradition of head wounds. You can't tell much by this picture, but he has 4 staples in his head, right where it came in contact with a corner of the wall during a game of chase. Poor kid. We hardly notice the Harry Potter scar on his forehead from when he rolled out of bed and hit his chest of drawers at age 3. He is a tough little kid, and we love him.
18 comments:
Ouch! He reminds me of mike, he always was getting stitches too. I hope he feels better soon.
Yes-- I was going to say that reminds me of Mike. (Jared-- I remember when you came out of the station wagon head first when we went to Candy Cane Park--- blood everywhere:)
Oh Ian I am soo sorry you got hurt. But maybe it is like father like son. You dad had his fair share of stitches in the head. I hope you feel better soon. I love you
Poor kid. I dread the time when I have to take one of my kids to the emergency room. I hope it never happens. Thanks again for the gate, it's wonderful!
Battle scars huh? Looks like it hurts, poor little guy. Corners have a habit of jumping out at little kids!
Oh Ian! Feel better soon! We love you!
- Uncle Rich and Aunt Janae
Gee Wiz kid! Staples in the head sounds painful!!
Oh, we've done a little of that! Matter of fact, Matt was the first to get stitches and broke his head open playing chase! I never stopped to consider what a terribly dangerous game that can be...
Ian and Eliza were trying to lick each other's feet. Also a dangerous game. It led to a game of "Watch how fast I can run down the hall." I should make you all take note that Ian didn't cry after gashing his head until I told him that we had to go to the doctor to close the wound. After a while of rubbing the sore spot he asked, "Dad, if I had hit my brain, I'd be dead, right? Did it miss my brain?"
Chess... rough sport. Ian is a trooper. He has no idea who I am but tell him I think he is very brave.
OH my gosh!! Poor little guy doesn't have much luck in the head department!
Yikes that looks like it hurt!! Glad he is ok- good thing he is tough!!
I have a friend whose son just loves the clinic. She laughs and says why does it always have to be on the head or face. Sounds like Ian has the same issue. Ouch indeed!!
Yikes seems like an understatement. Poor boy...maybe a helmet for his birthday would be a good idea? Just until he gets less, adventurous.
Poor guy! And staples no less. Blick! They glued Kai's head shut at one point - they've stitched b's as well. I think I like glue the best. Hopefully he's feeling better.
This has been a good shock and awe lesson for Afton. She was fascinated by the blood and thought of staples in his head. She's sworn off running.
He looks perfectly calm...that is sweet. How is Eliza for wounds?
Post a Comment