Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy October

Nothing much going on around here... Eliza loves dressing up lately. Luckily for her friend Bryson she likes dressing up as a superhero.
One great thing about October is the end of baseball!! Hooray! We now have our Saturdays back and I am not giving them up again. Ian had a love/hate relationship with baseball. He hated it because it's harder than it looks but loved it because he loved chasing the ball and playing with other kids. He always was extremely surprised when he hit the ball.

I will only sign him up again if he begs and begs and begs. Some of the games were just too painful to watch. The kids don't strike out so they just throw the ball over and over and over again until they hit it. As a last resort they get out the Tee.

15 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

Love those muscles.

Nae said...

I think that's why my mother skipped the pain and only ever signed me up for Tee ball. :)

Andersen Family said...

Is she going to be the Hulk for Halloween? Ian is so cute with his little helmet. I've heard that soccer is a good sport for little ones. And there is a little more action :)

Jared Stubbs said...

Just sign the boy up for track, he looks speedy! Which super hero is Eliza?

wendys said...

I think she is a power ranger.

SP said...

I threw a bat once and had a parents yelling like crazy at me because she was mad. It can be painful. We need Eliza to play.

Megan said...

We took a break from soccer this season for the same reason..peace has returned to the nightly routine and Saturdays are ours again. It's been wonderful. Your kids are so cute. Love Eliza in her superhero get-up!

Jessica said...

I so here you on that one! I love the muscle costumes by the way. My kids love dressing up too. It is fun to see what they will be each day. J went througha batman phase for about 2 months. He wore the costume every day, every where he went. (thankfully that was before kindergarten)

Jessica said...

I can spell...I mean "I can so HEAR you on that one."

Josie and Wayne said...

I'm glad we haven't started sports yet around here. I love Eliza's dress up.

Jangs said...

I drove to so many games at one point that I was sure my hands would have to be surgically removed from the steering wheel. Great form however Ian and I love Eliza's muscles. Too cool.

Emma Jo said...

What a buff little girl you have there, and still so adorable. I love Ian's socks and really just the idea of little kids swinging and swinging and swinging.

Megan said...

Now those are some darn cool costumes. I love the look on Ian's face when he hit the ball. And those little legs sticking out his shorts are just so cute.

Julie said...

Love the pictures! I love how Eliza looks with giant muscles! Ian is a trooper-- I never did well in softball.

Jessica said...

Wow!! I love the superhero getup! Maybe I could talk Kambree into trying that instead of a tutu....