The camera loves this man. If I had to post every time he was in the newspaper since we've moved to pocatello, you guys would be very tired of listening to me. The newspaper picture doesn't do his red long underwear much justice as the top is tied around his waist. But he looked good! There were some great Wild West costumes for this half marathon, one guy dressed like a civil war soldier, some cowboys and some cows. Even a saloon girl or too. I am signing up for a 5K mud run in soldier hollow which is supposed to be fun. www.thedirtydash.com. There is plenty of time to train... it's not until june 2011. Sign on up!
13 comments:
I love it! I will seriously think about the mud dash. I'll let you know!
How do you guys handle being so cool?
You guys are too cool. And you know what's crazy. I know that girl in the background of your picture. She's in my ward. What a small world.
That is so fun! I love it! I will do the dash with you-- I think I could maybe handle a 5K and not want to die at the end:)
Wow. That is one amazing outfit. If I worked for a newspaper, I'd take a picture of you too.
Congrats on a successful run Mike!
And good luck on your dirty dash Wendy. I have a friend that did one this summer and she had a blast.
I'd kill to be running races with you guys!! Live closer!
Too cool. Love the pictures. That is a great shot of Ian with Mike at the end. You do know how to run in style. A mud dash....what will they think of next?
I am so happy to be related to such fun people. Awe-some.
You make me proud.
Is that LL's coon cap? Mike, you know how to get noticed.....I think this should be your next interview "costume" I think that is what has been missing.
I love it! And wish I could do the run with you in june....but I will be way too huge by then! :) By the way...we are coming to Poky for Thanksgiving! Are you going to be around at all or are you heading to UT?
Wendy!! I'm so glad you guys found me! I miss you! Your family is awesome! So adorable! Love that Mike is sporting the Davy Crockett- it's a hot look! :) Andrew comes home from Afghanistan next week for good! We are so excited! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!! You guys should come visit us in Germany, we will be there until Sept. 2011.
LOVE IT!!! Mike you're just way to cool!
Post a Comment