I picked up this sweet little number at DI last week. I am really loving it. Isn't she a beaut? (That sounded too much like Junie B Jones, arg.)
Don't mind the weird post-it picture on the wall. Focus on the shiny redness, the chrome, the simplicity of the design. My neighbor who saw us haul it up the stairs and into our apartment commented on the oddness of it only having one wheel. Really? Should that be odd? I just like to brag that there is hardly any wear on the tire at all. It's got a lot of good years ahead! Giddy-up.
And not to be overlooked is Mike and his new ride...
It's not red. And it has 2 wheels. But it will do.
9 comments:
come up for a ride this summer. We can ride up to Bogus basin.
I like the new rides-- my bike has only one wheel, too, Wendy. I never thought about how funny that looks until now:) That is a good find!
I love the red chrome, and the nice big comfy seat. It looks like my behind would fit nicely on there! And Mike, I love your new bike!!
You do know how to find the bargains. cool rides for both of you
Not to brag, but mine is faster than hers.
Sweet! I love the shiny red, it would just make me happy. Very cool...and if you ever feel slighted that Mike's "goes faster" just push him over while his feet are clipped in. That would be funny.
Some people would really get hung up on this post and talk about equality between men and women. Mike will somehow just have to deal with getting the lame ride that you can't even use indoors while watching Lifetime made for TV movies.
It does look just like mine! The handle bars are a bit different, but all the rest is the same. Mine is white. Ahhh, how sweet. Here's to the long rides ahead!
Ooo! Fun! Maybe to try and be cool I'll get a bike with three wheels. Or maybe not. :)
Post a Comment