Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am tired.



We recently purchased our first house and moved in. Whew. Here is the picture of the outside, I am going to wait on inside pictures until I finish canning the peaches, hanging the pictures, and all the other million other things I have to do! We are excited. Now the only downstairs neighbors we have are Ian & Eliza. They love having their own rooms and having a yard to play in. Ian is adjusting to a new school. Settling in Pocatello was never in the plans but we are here and we love our new house.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the old brick on the bottom half. Looks really nice with the white. So excited for you guys! Also very excited for your new downstairs neighbors. Congratulations. Try to be kind to those who remain homeless in the family :)

Amber said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were buying a house. Hopefully you really like it. I'll have to come see it. One of these days we need to get together.

Jessica said...

HOLY COW--congratulations!! So we could like come stay with you??? :) I love your new house! Where is it exactly?

michaelstubbs said...

Hey! I live there. Are you the sexy lady down the hall? I keep trying to time it right so that I have to do laundry when you do, but I keep missing you.

Emma Jo said...

Houses and babies are pretty much the best news ever.
Congrats!! It looks lovely! I will be sure to stop in the next time I am passing through Pocatello!!

Jessica said...

It looks lovely! So happy for you guys. having a yard to play in is pretty much the best thing ever, and saves my sanity on a daily basis! Can't wait for more pictures.

Josie and Wayne said...

Wow! I didn't know you were planning to buy. Are you having a house warming party or something? I'm very happy for you guys.

SP said...

You are canning peaches AND moving at the same time?!? And you say I am crazy? Go super Mom! I like your new digs too.

Nae said...

CONGRATS!!! And way to work so hard on so many things at the same time. :) We hope things are going great and you get your energy back soon!

Julie said...

Hooray!! I am so excited for you guys-- it looks like a great house! We can't wait to come and see you-- after you are done canning peaches, of course!!!

Jangs said...

Its looking great! So happy for you and we knocked down those peaches and pears! Hooray for us. Sure enjoyed being with you

Kandace Welch said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you. A yard is a life saver, I haven't experienced that yet though since there are no yards in Barrow. But that's my goal, to have a big yard in a place where they have yards. :) GOOD LUCK!