Well you want your best defender to have some teeth in him right? I like how he included the time of night. Is 2:30am a particularly scary time? I wonder. but apparently not for Ian any more. Good picture
That is awesome. It gave me a great laugh this morning and now I don't think I'll be able to pray for awhile without having that image in my head. Thanks for sharing. :)
Nice to finally know what the holy ghost looks like. When I worked at Deseret Book in college, a lady came in and wanted me to help her find a picture of the holy ghost .
LOL!!!! Yes this does warrent a cheesy LOL because I'm still laughing:) The ghost version of Jesus, and it's 2:30 in the morning, good to note. Ian and Ellie are such twinners it's awesome. She always asks me if Jesus is afraid of the Holy Ghost and prays that he won't be. Maybe I should show her this picture. She shouldn't be afraid for Jesus anymore.
15 comments:
Maybe Heavenly Father is watching from a hidden place in the picture-- protecting him from one of the Pac Man Ghosts.
That is a great picture!
Well you want your best defender to have some teeth in him right? I like how he included the time of night. Is 2:30am a particularly scary time? I wonder. but apparently not for Ian any more. Good picture
That is awesome. It gave me a great laugh this morning and now I don't think I'll be able to pray for awhile without having that image in my head.
Thanks for sharing. :)
Love it. I love that it's 2:30. What a cool kid you have.
P.S. I was thinking you should send that into the children's friend and get him published. I bet they would love that.
After Julie's comment I decided to ask him about it and the monster type figure is actually the Holy Ghost. Interesting.
Now I can't sleep at night. I think that I am going to have to ask the holy ghost to leave.
Ha Ha!! Mike's comment is funny. Nice at Ian, even if your Holy Ghost has teeth.
Heh. You learn something new every day.
LOVE IT!!!
Love it. :) Mark and Jan hung a copy on their fridge and I laughed out loud when I saw it.
Nice to finally know what the holy ghost looks like. When I worked at Deseret Book in college, a lady came in and wanted me to help her find a picture of the holy ghost .
Good laugh...oh what a character, love that kid.
LOL!!!! Yes this does warrent a cheesy LOL because I'm still laughing:) The ghost version of Jesus, and it's 2:30 in the morning, good to note. Ian and Ellie are such twinners it's awesome. She always asks me if Jesus is afraid of the Holy Ghost and prays that he won't be. Maybe I should show her this picture. She shouldn't be afraid for Jesus anymore.
Oh it's Heavenly Father... Even better!
Post a Comment