Finnegan Eugene Stubbs was born right before 2 pm on Friday, April 6th, 2012.
He weighed in at 4# 10 ounces and 17 1/2 inches long. Yikes!
He is a strong little guy and we are so grateful to have him home healthy. And thanks to all you friends and family for your well wishes and prayers.



16 comments:
So so glad all is well, he is darling! Congratulations!!!
oh He is tiny and So sweet Wendy. Hope you have a quick recovery and the two of you can enjoy your time together.
Congrats! Love the name Finnegan! Hope he's packing on the pounds well for you.
Hey, I know that kid.
Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is okay and that you get to be done being pregnant. I hope he's a good little eater for you. He sure looks like he belongs with Ian and Eliza. Good work!
You are amazing Wendy. I'm so glad that Finn is doing well and that you can recover now. Can't wait to give that baby some loves!
Yay for not being pregnant any more! I hope it wasn't too traumatic for either of you and I hope you do provide details later:)
He is very cute and I've never seen pictures of your other kids as babies, but he totally looks like them.
Finn is so adorable-- I can't wait to see him in person!! I am glad you two are okay!!
SHeesh...I just read about HELLP symdrom and YIKES!! I am so glad you guys are okay!
I agree we are blessed you are both ok. And he is a doll
No fun and fun at the same time. fun to be done and have the baby at least. Glad you are alive and well.Really.
I should have listened to my thoughts and come to visit while I was out there! So sorry I didn't! Glad all turned out okay! Congratulations!
Glad your little guy has a name! I like it, too. I hope you are feeling better and am glad that Finn is such a strong little guy. I guess I will be down to see you when we get home from Guam! Love to all of you!
Yeah he is here! Congratulations!Hope you recover quickly! I am glad he is doing well!!
He's a cutie and it looks from the picture that he has a good set of lungs! Congratulations and I hope you can get some rest for the next couple weeks to recover. I know it's not that easy to rest when you have 2 kids already though. Good luck!
Congrats!! Great day to have a bday! I hope you and Finnegan are doing well!!
Post a Comment