Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finn's Big Day

Finn is almost 3 months old. He weighs around 10 pounds but still wears newborn clothes! We had the chance to host all of Mike's family and a great bunch of my family this weekend and all go to church together.  It was so much fun!




This cute little guy is sure loved by all his family. We are lucky to have you all! I have been lax on posting the fun things we have been doing this summer. Mike took the kids to Crystal Ice Cave which they loved! I took them to Jensen's Grove for some water fun. Mike has also been waging a constant war with the sprinklers, which caused him to dig a giant hole in the front yard much to the kid's delight!!


 Could these two be related? Their expressions are so funny.


I love having a backyard. Summer is going by too fast!

8 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

Sounds like fun! Your kids do have funny expressions.

Jangs said...

Great pictures! It really was a fun get together. Thanks so much.

Annalisa said...

Hey look! There's Wendy on this blog! You look great. We are excited to live closer to you and come see you guys soon!

Julie said...

Cute pictures! It was so fun to see you guys--- I love the reading tent in the backyard. You guys have a great deck and yard to play on!

Jessica said...

my boys would go crazy over a hole that big. Looks like so much fun to have family around, and Finn is so cute!!

SP said...

I enlarged the swimming picture to make sure my breasts were not really hanging out. I guess I am not used to seeing cleavage on myself.

Glad to be close enough to play again.

Abby said...

What a cute little Finn! Love the family fun pics, and Mike in his hole is pretty cool...as long as this war isn't causing him to lose sanity (well, a little insanity is entertaining). I covet the whole idea of a backyard. Heavenly!

Kandace Welch said...

I totally agree that summer is going WAY too fast!!