Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Green Pinky

Well this gardening attempt has taught me a lot. I have a better sense of how I should arrange my plants and what plant I needed to plant earlier. So far I have harvested 3 pea pods, some lettuce and 1 yellow squash. I have onions that are ready and my potatoes are doing fantastic (this IS Idaho). My pumpkins are getting a little out of control, next time I won't plant four seeds. For some reason I was thinking 4 plants = 4 pumpkins. I think we will have a lot more than that!

8 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

That looks great! My garden has been sadly neglected this year and is dead now.

Abby said...

Looking good!

Julie said...

That is great! It looks wonderful! I think I learn new things every year gardening-- it is never ending, that is for sure!!

michaelstubbs said...

In our last garden we had 3 pumpkin plants and 1 pumpkin. Your thinking was based on our past experiences.

SP said...

I think it looks great!

Jangs said...

Looks great. I am like you I am already planning out what to do different next year

Andersen Family said...

That is a good lookin garden.

Kandace Welch said...

I can't wait till I can do something like that too! It helps if you live where the ground isn't permanently frozen!