Monday, August 13, 2012

Growing up...



Where did my red screaming preemie go? 


4 pounds                                              11 pounds

I can't believe he's grown so much in just 4 months. We have had a fun August so far...

Island Park with the cousins....


Some of the cousins are now taller than me.....
 Ian celebrated his birthday in Yellowstone. He was a good sport and we celebrated his birthday early and didn't do much for him on the day. I can't believe I have an 8 year old starting 3rd grade this year!




And no clue why this picture is sideways, but this is how Finn spent most of the reunion, surrounded and adored by his cousins and aunts and grandma!! What a lucky little baby.



11 comments:

Abby said...

Finn has really grown a ton! What a cutie.
And Happy Birthday to Ian!

Jessica said...

My goodness he has grown! What a cutie! Looks like fun. I love Yellowstone!

SP said...

that is crazy to see the difference in size!!

Josie and Wayne said...

Great idea for taking pictures of Finn. Looks like a really fun month.

michaelstubbs said...

Whoa! The doll got smaller!

Jangs said...

He is growing!. Looks like so much fun. Ian is 8!!!! Yikes didn't we just drive from Alaska and he was a baby?

Julie said...

That is just hilarious using the doll for comparison!! He is sooooo much bigger!! What a cutie!!

Happy late birthday Ian!! I can't believe you are 8! Wow!

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures!! Fun times.

Nae said...

Crazy-cool! I'm excited to see you guys for Ian's baptism.

Rich said...

How did you shrink the doll?

Mel said...

Great pics!!!