Ian was not exactly excited to start a new school year. But he was a good sport and tried to have a positive attitude.
This little girl however couldn't be more thrilled to be going to school! She even let me comb her hair without a single tear.Good thing I still have this little guy around to keep me busy. But hopefully I will have time to make these http://www.ourbestbites.com/2012/09/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-truffles/ today. They sound delightful. Also on my list of things to do is working on my quilt, going to stores without whiners, and reading. I will miss Eliza but secretly wish Kindergarten was everyday!
We also had the exciting Pocatello Marathon last week! Our runners did fantastic we are so proud of them. They run for hours and hours and I am barely walking 20 minutes a few times a week. Somebody better give me a kick to help me get jump started.
In other questions... we are thinking what to do with our deck before the winter hits. I am leaning towards this product... http://synta.com/deck/ called Restore. Anybody used it before?? Anybody want to help paint our deck???
.jpg)
9 comments:
School!! Ahhhhh! I admit, I do like the peace and quiet when it starts. It is nice to start into Fall projects! They look so cute-- Eliza looks so excited:)
Thanks for the really fun weekend!! Just having a baby and going through what you did counts as 10 marathons, I believe.
That deck restore stuff looks pretty good-- I've never heard of it though. Give us a call! I'll come help!
Way to go, Eliza! She looks great. And Ian is a good sport. I was always one of those weird kids that is super excited for school to start, so I can't quite relate. :)
As for the deck, Rich and I are totally bummed we didn't come cheer for the marathon and hang out with you so we were (not so) secretly hoping that we could come up soon. I'm a painting fiend. When do you want help, and could we stay a whole weekend with you? :)
I notice that there is not a back to school picture or description for me. Is it because I was less enthusiastic than the boy?
I already had two pictures of you on the post. You wanted more????
I'm glad Eliza is loving it and I'm sure Ian will get there too. With all the excitement over the marathon I forgot to ask Mike how his classes were going so far. Hope they are ok!
I just saw that cookie truffle recipe today and I definitely think it is going to be on the menu as an after school snack today. Yum!
Thanks again for such a fun weekend. My kids still think your house is WAY more fun than ours. :)
Love back to school pictures and that recipe is too decedent! Yum
you don't get a kick in the butt for 6 more months or more. Just relax and eat those yummy cookies.
I only have one at home now and its so weird to have the house so quiet. I love the pics of your kids. They look great!!
Post a Comment