Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Parade...

 We went to a truck or treat last night. I really don't like doing Halloween 2 nights in a row, I think it is a waste and it diminishes the excitement of Halloween night. You lose the neightborhood feel. I like going door to door and I don't believe anyone will put needles in my kids candy!!

Anyways... Here we have Spider Girl and Ninjaknightpirateman

Any guesses on these costumes?? I found Mikes at DI for a sweet deal. Finn's wearing Ian's outfit from his first Halloween! Tonight I am going to try and talk the kids into being pirates. I am not sure if they are going to go for it. If they do, I will update and add that picture in.

12 comments:

Jangs said...

Great pictures. I think Wendy is Hermonie and Mike is something from CATS or is he Thor with horns. Not quite sure. Finn looks like he is game with the whole thing.

Abby said...

Great kids costumes! Wendy you are Hermione. Mike must be Hagrid?
Finn is just cute!

Jared Stubbs said...

Hermoine and a fox

wendys said...

Come on people..... who does Hermione hang out with?

Annalisa said...

Is he Crookshanks? It's a cool costume no matter what. And so practical, since he can use the coat regularly now that Halloween is over. Like for church and stuff.
Love the kids' costumes. Hope you had a fun night.

wendys said...

Way to guess annalisa! He is crookshanks. Some of the teenagers agreed with jared and thought he made a great fantastic Mr. Fox though. It is an awesome coat.

Abby said...

Um, I didn't notice the ears the first time I saw this picture. Now I can totally see that he is a cat. Meow.

Josie and Wayne said...

Oh man, you guys crack me up. And we were annoyed with the whole dragging out Halloween for 3 days thing here. Totally burned us out.

Julie said...

Love the costumes! So creative-- and that coat is AWESOME!! If you want, come hang out and have a party with us and trick or treat next year!! We would love to have you here!

Mel said...

Great costumes!!

SP said...

you guys win the cake. Your costumes rock!

Rich said...

SWEET!!!