At the trunk or treat we had a ghost, a bat and a hobbit.
But on Halloween we had a Ranger, a Bear that couldn't lift his arms because the costume was so tight, and a pirate girl. Eliza was determined to dress in different costumes each activity we went to! I was a bit disappointed as I actually made her ghost costume! It only got an hours worth of wear.
After the sugar rush of Halloween ended we took a Saturday and volunteered at an aide station for a half marathon! The kids loved filling up the hundreds of cups with Gatorade and water. Ian stood on the side of the road with cups calling "water water water water" to all the runners passing bye. It was really fun and we also scored some t-shirts and ski passes.
I will post a video of my darling baby. Only Grandmas are required to watch it, the others can just smile and nod and say how cute he is.
9 comments:
I can't stop smiling. I want a kiss too! What great costumes. Eliza takes advantage of the fact she has a superior costume maker at her disposal. Lucky girl. Looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing
I like these people too.
Good costume changes! I love that Ian's cloak is reversible. Brilliant. :)
I watched the video of Finn and as a non-grandma I can affirm that he is extremely cute! Love baby kisses.
Super Finn! I want to see play again soon. You're awfully nice to let your kids do different costumes in the same year. I'm too much of a Halloween Grinch I guess. But they are all pretty great costumes, and pretty happy kids, so it's worth it, right?
I barely escaped having to make a ghost costume this year, but yours is much better than mine would have been. Did you make Ian's hat? Rylen and Wayne would love one of those.
And I watched the video of Finn and he really is so cute. 12mos-2yrs is my favorite age range. I can't wait until Carissa starts walking!
He is so dang adorable!! I want to reach into the computer and steal him.
Josie- Ian's talented Aunt Janae made the hat. I bet rylen would love it!
Awesome costumes! I was lucky that Lil wanted to wear her costume more than once, but now she's totally "over" Halloween.
And I love you and your family!
I want Finn to kiss me too! dang cute kid.
Post a Comment