Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday Boys

It was our turn to host the annual birthday party! This year along with the regulars, we had Richard's family and the Grandparents join us! We had a lot of fun. Swimming, skiing, talking, eating. It was the first year that we have had a themed party, and I think it turned out ok!





I wish I had taken pictures skiing but the sideways snow would have made it a bit difficult. We even got a crazy snow white out storm Saturday night so Richard & Janae and the girls got to stay for an unplanned over-nighter. We had fun playing games and watching movies. So far 2014 has been good to us. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a good year. (We missed you Julie & Missy's family!)

5 comments:

Jared Stubbs said...

Such a fun party! I loved the cakes and the banner was superb. Thanks for hosting!

Jared Stubbs said...

PS, this is Abby posting under Jared's identity. :)

Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! I like the Adventure time dolls-- cool!

michaelstubbs said...

OK? It was great!

Nae said...

It was awesome! I'm glad we sneak in every once in a while under the "also a brother" label. :)