Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More Winter Fun...

I guess for historical purposes I need to document my broken baby. Finn got a toddler fracture on our most recent excursion to the mountains. We are not exactly sure how it happened, we just know he had an exciting sled ride with Ian & Eliza and that he couldn't walk when we got home.


He has been such a tough little guy, when the doctor examined him, she had a hard time locating the hurt place because he wouldn't change facial expressions for any part of the leg she touched! But I realized that he was holding his breath when she pressed on the lower part of his leg. He crawls and scoots around a lot and also walks with his splint on. We haven't ever had a broken bone in our family before! It's been amazing how pleasant he is despite being hurt.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so sweet. How long does he have the cast for? What a sweetheart!

Nae said...

Oh! What a sweet little guy! Bummer he's got a bum leg for a while.

michaelstubbs said...

I love that kid.

Josie and Wayne said...

What a tough kid to just hold his breath! I hope it heals fast.

Jangs said...

It was good to see you yesterday. I can testify a broken leg hasn't slowed Finn down much

Abby said...

Poor little Finn. Hope he heals super fast!

Mel said...

Oh poor guy! Love that it's not keeping him down.

Emma Jo said...

Poor little guy! But geez, is he cute. Here's to resilient little people!