Saturday, June 21, 2014

First trip of the Summer

We have a lot of awesome plans this summer. Lots of camping and reunions. A few races and field trips thrown in there and it seems that we don't have a free week to just relax even! For our first big excursion we headed down to Zion's National Park. We have not taken the kids before but we prepared well for the heat and endless sunlight. The kids did great on the hikes but their favorite part was playing every afternoon in the Virgin River with their cousins. I am so glad it was near our campsite!


 One of the highlights for Finn was riding the shuttle bus everywhere! He loved it and still asks me if we can ride the bus.






The kids were amazing hikers and loved walking in the water up the narrows. We camped for three days and then headed back to Pocatello. What are you doing for your summer?

3 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

I'm doing what you are doing.

Julie said...

That looks like so much fun. Can I come up and live with you guys and do what you are doing? We are boring here.

SP said...

Oh my heck, I missed this????fun!!!!