Saturday, July 26, 2014

Redfish Lake 2014

We hit Redfish Lake in July this year. We usually go in June but switched to July to get some sunshine and coordinate with some friends.  The weather was beautiful and the kids loved loved loved the lake this year. And you can tell Mike has a camera now, because I am actually in some pictures. 




 This is Eliza with some of our friends. This normally beautiful view of the mountains was a bit smoggy from forest fires.
 Finn loved the water and would run straight to it on our hikes, in the campground, and at the lake.


We can't wait to go again next year.

5 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

Beautiful! And I had to laugh about you being in the pictures. I just had someone ask me for a picture of myself for girls camp, and the only one I could find of just me was from a family reunion 3 years ago!

Abby said...

Redfish Lake is as beautiful as ever. Glad you had fun!

Nae said...

I love that you're in some pictures! And the lake looks so fun. Someday I'd like to go there.

Mel said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOW, looked like a great time.

Jangs said...

Love the pictures. Such a beautiful place with some of my very favorite people