Monday, April 6, 2015

April showers

April always seems to take me by surprise! March goes slowly and ends in Spring Break and then BOOM! Eliza & Finnegan's birthday appear. We had an awesome Spring Break trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming. My first real trip that wasn't just passing through. The kids loved the seeing the wild animals, the snow and especially staying at the Painted Buffalo!





Eliza and Finn had great birthdays. No friend parties, thank goodness. Just family fun.


 Eliza loves loves loves her new drum and needs Uncle Richard to teach her a few beats. She is growing up so fast and is so excited to be 8 years old.

 By request, Eliza had a ice cream cake this year. I think I am going to have to teach myself how to make these things because they are delicious.
 Finn turned 3 years old today! What a sweetie. He really is so much fun. We will miss having a 2 year old around the house, he is so unpredictable. He talks non-stop and never rests.

5 comments:

Rich said...

Happy Birthday Eliza and Finn. I wish I was closer to teach some lessons on the drums. I'm proud that she chose the true instrument though.

Abby said...

Happy Birthday kids! We're excited to see you this weekend!

wendys said...

I really like you and your kids. Also, remember to log off the computer.

SP said...

I agree that ice cream cake is the way to go. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to them though. Carnival brand or Darry Queen are the only ones that will do for me....okay I'll eat the others too, but they just aren't as good.

Fort Family said...

The Stubbs are always having fun without us! It looks like you had a great time!