Saturday, May 30, 2015

Camping in Yellowstone

 Walking around our Campsite at Bridge Bay
 A lovely evening at Yellowstone Lake
 Fun at the campsite in the bear boxes!
 At the top of Elephant Back, looking over Yellowstone Lake.
 Inside Yellowstone Lake lodge
 More fun at the Lake
 Hiking around Tower Falls
 Mammoth Hot Springs with an elk in the background







This was a great trip despite the rain, more rain, and Eliza forgetting her clothes. It was beautiful and we saw new areas and lots of baby buffalo! 

4 comments:

Rich said...

I am jealous. What a fun trip!

Nae said...

Vacation of AWESOMENESSSSS! Loved seeing those pictures. :)

Josie and Wayne said...

That looks so fun! I want to take our family to Yellowstone someday. Glad you didn't get mauled by any bison :)

SP said...

I need to go to yellow stone again. Last time I was about Eliza's age (missy on Mom's Computer)