Sunday, October 25, 2015

Still blogging?

For Labor Day, Mike and I took a fabulous backpacking trip in the Sawtooth Mountains. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Hopefully we can make it an annual thing! 

 We went out in the fall leaves a few weeks ago to take some family pictures. I think I am getting worse at it but the kids were patient with me and we finally got some halfway decent ones to hang up on our wall.


We did some rock climbing in town yesterday, we had a blast and the kids are getting really good!




The kids have been getting ready for Halloween this week, they carved about 10 pumpkins! I forgot to take pictures of all my pumpkins in my beautiful garden. I have given away about 16, the kids carved multiple ones and I cooked and froze a bunch. It was a great year for pumpkins! 

6 comments:

Rich said...

You guys do such fun things! I can't wait to see pictures of the carved pumpkins and costumes. Love you all!

Nae said...

Aw, congrats with getting so many pumpkins! And you should know that I aspire to having cool family outings like you guys do. You are all marvelous and we miss you!

Josie and Wayne said...

I had such a horrible year of gardening and am insanely jealous of all your pumpkin success! I love your fall pictures of your kids. They are getting so big!

michaelstubbs said...

You didn't even post the nude pictures from our hike. What about all those promises you made!

SP said...

I am really bad and staying on top of blogs these days. But it's a treat when I remember!!! I want to climb with you guys!!!

Fort Family said...

I still read your blog ;)