Monday, April 3, 2006

Granted


So a request has been made to describe Ian. I am glad to because he's such a fun kid. I love to talk/brag about him. If I had to describe him in 7 words or less, I would say he is a ..... smiling, teasing, running, talking, smart little stinker.

Yesterday he noticed his nose was running and pointed to it and said questioningly "No? No?" and then ran over and wiped it on the living room pillow. I think Mike probably taught him that. Mike also taught him to spit, climb, say vrooooom, lick his fingers and many other wonderful things. I taught him to like ranch dressing.

We are glad for the time change so now Ian is waking up at 6 am instead of 5 am! Our favorite things to do during the lonnnnng days when Mike is at school are to go to the library, play outside, go to Fred Meyers, take naps, listen to Little House on the Praire CD's, and go on many many walks. He only plays with crayons or play dough about 2 minutes before he tries to eat them, so we aren't really at the craft making stage yet. Anybody have any other suggestions?

5 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

what a wonderful kid. I like you both.

miss diddly said...

Ah, I want to play with Ian. Lets go camping.

Julie said...

He sure is cute in the buff!

Julie said...

Take a garbage sack, cut out holes for the head and arms, throw newspaper all over the floor and let him fingerpaint with jello-pudding. I actually have never done that with my girls, but I thought that maybe you could try it first and let me know how it goes.

Jared said...

This is the cutest picture!