Somebody Read Me Please!
Sooo handsome. Just like his reward poster!
This is great. Itsn't life amazing. I am so excited
Just like his father!
I am amazed. Do I see a tail still? Just kidding, you probably didn't want to hear that... It really is awesome.
I thought it was a tail too but the ultrasound guy said it wasn't so who knows.
Congrats on the baby! Sorry it took be so long to realize that you might actually have a blog I could peruse as well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sooo handsome. Just like his reward poster!
This is great. Itsn't life amazing. I am so excited
Just like his father!
I am amazed. Do I see a tail still? Just kidding, you probably didn't want to hear that... It really is awesome.
I thought it was a tail too but the ultrasound guy said it wasn't so who knows.
Congrats on the baby! Sorry it took be so long to realize that you might actually have a blog I could peruse as well.
Post a Comment