Here is the the cute little bat costume I made for Ian to wear for Halloween this year. It's turned inside out because he likes the red lining best! It took a whole lot of Hershey kisses to bribe him to dress up for ISU's halloween party Saturday night. I never thought we'd get it on him but the chocolate finally persuaded him. I'm not sure if it will work a second time for the actual Halloween night!
9 comments:
Wow! Great bat suit. I bet he gets the attention of all the lady bats.
He is the cutest little bat I have ever seen. Wish he could come get treats at my door. I would give him double. Great costume mom
Great costume and good job getting him into it. He is real cute.
Man, he's cute. I like that he wanted the red side to show, says something about him, no?
Such a cute bat! I love the costume, Wendy. Good job getting him into it, too! I'm so glad I found your site--hope you don't mind some aunt-input!
Adorable! He can fly in my window and give me rabies anytime!
I love aunt-input. Welcome to my world. It's not as funny or as frequently updated as your daughters but I try!
Ohhh! He is such a cute little bat! Great costume!
Very cute! I've been commissioned by my daughter to sew a Jayhawk (we live in University of Kansas country) costume for one of her stuffed animals by next Halloween. And I don't sew. Well... I do, but not well enough to claim it. She prays on a weekly basis that mommy will be a good sewer. The Pressure!! I may have to hit you up for some advice.
Post a Comment