Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy Snow Day

We finally got a little bit of snow, about 1 1/2 inches or so. So on Saturday, our family went out to play in the 5 degree weather. We had fun tromping through the snow covered sage brush and pulling Ian on the sled. Ian loves to eat the snow and doesn't seem to notice the freezing cold weather. I think he must take after Mike!

6 comments:

Jangs said...

Got to be tough to sled in that small amount of snow in that freezing of weather. You go Ian!

Suzie Petunia said...

What a cutie! Sledding is such a fun family activity. Yesterday my youngest (Oscar, 3) said the snow in the parking lot would taste yummy like a snow cone. MMMmmm... diesel flavoring!

michaelstubbs said...

Yeah for sledding! Hurray for 5 degree weather! I don't know where Ian gets his ability to ignore the frozen air.

Jessica said...

I have never met that cute little Ian! he sounds so great. My boys LOVE sledding. They mostly love coming in and having a cup of hot chocolate after!

Julie said...

He must have been born in Alaska! I wish we had a little more "play" snow here.

Abby said...

What can I say to that when it's taking everything in me to not turn on tha A.C. right now. It's HOT here! I can't say I am wishing for the cold...maybe some ice cream would do.