Last week our favorite son had a birthday. The big number 3. He has been talking about his birthday for weeks now and was so excited to open presents and have a birthday party. We didn't invite nearly as many kids as he wanted for his party but in the end he didn't seem to mind. They all had fun playing in the water, eating snowcones and watermelon and opening presents.
He still is singing "Happy Birthday to Ian"
He still is singing "Happy Birthday to Ian"
4 comments:
Oh, I love the pictures. It makes me miss him!
Also, I am very jealous at how good your sling looks. very jealous.
Happy birthday!!! We love you! I knew that there was something special about last Friday-- my brain is going!
He is so cute. I'm glad we got to come up and play. We miss the grandkids
The party was fun! Although they were for the kids, my favorite part was the sno-cones. :D
PS I didn't see your myspace page. It hasn't shown up on my friend requests yet.
Post a Comment