Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tagged

Jobs I've held:
1. Health Education Consultant
2.
Government Information Reference Clerk
3. Fry Girl in the Cougareat

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Redfish Lake in Stanley, Idaho
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Lava Hot Springs

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (any version)
2. Bringing up Baby
3. Harry Potter
4. A Knight's Tale

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Chips
2. Homemade Cookie Dough
3. Sleep
4. Reading a book while pretending to play with the kids

Places I've lived:
1. Gladstone, OR
2. Fairbanks, AK
3. Provo, UT
4. Pocatello, ID

What were likely the 1st things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "His brown sweater looks like a Weezer sweater."
2. "I like his glasses."
3. "He's cute."

Places I've been on Vacation:
1. North of the Arctic Circle
2. Denali National Park
3. Mesa Verde in Colorado
4. San Fransisco

Favorite foods:
1. Pasta with Alfredo
2. Pizza with Pineapple
3. Guacamole
4. Zucchini and Yellow Squash cooked in Olive Oil

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?:
1. Apologize
2. ???
3. Come on, I'm the perfect wife. I could never do anything wrong!

Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
1. Blogs
2. Gmail
3. not much else....
4.

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere cold
2. With Mike
3. Camping
4. Oregon

Who sent this to me:
Nance

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this "survey":
1. Julie
2. Jessica
3. Shamae
4. Mike

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I liked your list....We need to get togther more...Lets plan a camping trip!

Nance said...

thanks for posting the picture of you with the baby sling in use. it all makes sense to me now.

Shamae said...

That is a cute survey. I will have to add it to my page. Morgan saw your picture and kept saying "Wenwe" which is 18 month old talk for Wendy. :D