Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ok this is weird..

I got the link for this quiz off of Carrie's webpage (thanks) and was completely surprised by the results.


Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Carlisle Cullen - You are very intelligent and have high moral standards. You truly care about people and helping them. Your knack for solving problems and pleasing two warring sides makes you unique and a desirable friend to have, even if sometimes you have to tell people what they might not like hearing.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



So has anybody who's read the books agree that this is who I am most like? (besides the fact that he is a male and I am a female)

7 comments:

Nance said...

I'm apparently Esme, so we can get married.

I don't know if you are Carlisle of not. Sorry. I'm not sure I'm an Esme.

michaelstubbs said...

Biological gender has nothing to with the apparent similarities in your personality. You are honest, have a high moral standard...all those things. What concerns me most is this--am I married to a vampire?

Shamae said...

Sounds like it could be you. You seem to have those high moral qualities.You're a good person. I am concerned, like Mike, am I living next door to a vampire???? Guess I will make sure we are indoors before nightfall. he he he :D

miss diddly said...

Ha, ha, I wass Bella and I didn't quite like that comparison..."someone who doesn't know what she wants..."

So are those pictures of people who will bein the movie?

I want the other books to come out. I miss reading them.

wendys said...

Missy - Did you finish all three? You were still reading the first one at the cabin. I got pretty annoyed with Bella in the third one so sorry that who are are! I don't know if these are the movie people or not.

Nance said...

As far as I can tell from Meyer's website, they haven't cast for the movie. So I don't know who is in these pictures. Just attractive models?

Jangs said...

I am Esme. That's ok by me. If I have to be a vampire she is a good one for me