Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Look! It's twins??













I've been working on scanning all the Kammerman family slides onto our computer for a month now. It's had it's ups and downs but Grandpa Green keeps encouraging me so I haven't given up yet! On monday I came across this slide of my sister, Tiff, when she was about 5 years old. I couldn't get over the resemblence between her and Ian! It was like looking at Ian with pig tails. I'm not sure if it is just the fact that she looks incredibly tired in it but she really does look like Ian here!

6 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

The mouth is definitely the same shape. Ian's eyes aren't as "tired" as in other moments when they do look more like Tiff's.

Anonymous said...

I was unaware of your blog. . .or of it's importance ;). I've always thought they resembed each other. You'll have to tell me if I am doing this right. I do not know how to attache a picture as cool as Mike's to my comments! Lori

wendys said...

Hooray! I got one of my sisters to make a comment on my blog! This is a big day for me. sniff sniff.

Julie said...

Yes- there is a resemblance. Ian for sure takes after your side of the family-- those cute pics of you as a kid proves that.

Keep up the good work scanning photos-- that is such a lot of work and it will be so worth it. That is cool you are doing that for your family.

Jared said...

Wow - you may want to keep Ian's hair short...

Another wow - Tiff had alot of hair for a little one!

Shamae said...

Oh wow I can totally see the resemblence! But just to be sure I think we need to grow Ian's hair out and put it in pig tails. That would give us all a better idea. :D

Shamae---Off to change the world...one dirty diaper at a time!! :D