Friday, November 23, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving...
We had a fun Thanksgiving holiday and hope all of you out there in internet land did too. I took our camera and specifically planned on carefully documenting everything so I would have some fun pictures to post, but I never even got it out at the Stubbs' house and only got it out twice at the Kammerman house! We started off by visiting some long-lost Green cousins in Bountiful which was a wonderful rest from the car trip. Then we headed down to Provo for dinner and birthday party for our friend Brady. We then stayed one night at my parents house before we joined the Stubbs clan down in Orem. We relaxed there for a few days with them, and even visited BYU campus with Missy & Claire-bear before heading back to my parents house to help prepare thanksgiving dinner. We had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner (we made wayyy to much food). Today we finished up our holiday with a trip Thanksgiving Point Farms and decorated gingerbread houses with my sis and her 5 kids. Ian had lots of fun seeing both sets of grandparents and playing with cousins. Eliza definitely bonded with her cousins Claire (not pictured..) and Kamry. Hope to see you all again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! I did the same thing with my camera...didn't use it for the purpose I intended. Woopsie!! Well glad to have you back in Idaho!! Now we need to have you guys over for dinner! I will remember no red meat, no beans, no pork....ect ect :D :D he he he
OK OK OK... maybe we will have to have YOU over for dinner if you think I'm that difficult!
Fun! We sure wish we could have seen you, too, but we will get up there to see you guys. Eliza and Ian just change every day, holy moly!
It was sure great to have you over. WE loved visiting with you. It was a good holiday (This is Jangs not dad)
Post a Comment