
Well, I am a very proud Mom. Of course, every Mom thinks that their kid is the brightest but I realllly think Ian is a smart one. He is able to write his name now which is so neat. I realize that he has the advantage of a short name, his cousins Samantha and Savannah and his Kammmerman cousins may have a little more trouble learning to write their names. Now if we can transfer this smartness to other areas of his life... the other day I caught him trying to drink from the soap filled dirty dish scrubber. Some days I'm not sure what is going through his head!
5 comments:
Well, I know intelligent writing when I see it, and this is it. Brilliant.
I love it that's awesome. Thanks for letting me tag along to your activity night. It was fun!I have not made the tree, and I lost the nose to my snowman! Oh, well.
So cute. I love when they first start writing their names. My son also has a short, easy name... mostly straight lines ... Will. And he starts with the W (sometimes an M) and writes from right to left so it ends up being lliM half the time.
What a smartie!!! No wonder Sydney likes playing with him...they share the same intellegence brain waves :D That is really great that he can write his name now!! Tell him we are proud of him...and impressed!
VERY impressive...I love when they start to do things like that. Sammy still just writes "Sam". We haven't gone further than that;) However, I find that my 5 almost 6 years old still does things equivalent to drinking from a soapy dirty dish scrubber--- I wonder what THAT tells me!?!?
Ian-- I expect poems very soon:)
Post a Comment