Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm so tired...



This is the only thing that is keeping Eliza happy today. I fill this "Munchkin fresh food feeder" with ice and let her suck/slobber/munch on it. Ian thought it was so cool he kept stealing it so I had to get another one out for him. What is it with kids and ice? Ian begs for popsicles everytime we go to the store. Brrrr.

7 comments:

Julie said...

I think in the case of your children it is genetic--- Mike ate ice all the time when he was a kid. I am ready to crash myself.....

Rachelle said...

Glad to hear that Eliza likes it because Chase can't stand it!

miss diddly said...

Hey I got one too. Maybe I should try that for my cranky one.

michaelstubbs said...

Ice is good to eat. Leave my babies be.

Jared said...

Mike used to sit on the top bunk of our bunk beds, pull his sky blue sweatshirt hood over his head, cover himself up with a blanket and crunch ice. It doesn't suprise me that Eliza has picked it up. Does she have a sky blue sweat suit?

Shamae said...

I'll say brrrr!! I had one of those things for Morgan but I only let her use it for things like ice too because they are SO hard to clean.

Nance said...

have you tried it with fruit? i just got them and i can't get all the squished fruit to wash out of them. it's driving me nuts!!