Saturday, November 8, 2008

Imagination




Ian's favorite days of the week are the days I babysit. His imagination really comes alive when playing with his friends. On Friday Ian and "C" first had fun playing football. Like their helmets? Then they played gnome hunting with light sabers for about 45 minutes. Then fished with the light sabers. Then jumped on their imaginary brooms and became witches hunting little children. They chased the little girls all over the house riding their brooms and poked them with their brooms whenever they caught them. Ian kept shouting..."C, I smell children!"

14 comments:

miss diddly said...

THat is so funny. I love the helmets.

Julie said...

That is hilarious! I love what they think up!

Lyndon said...

He must have seen hocus pocus

Jessica said...

OH! I wish I had been there! I miss out on a lot.....I am glad you posted that...I will have to put it in his journal! My kids absolutely love coming to your house. Makes me feel better about leaving them. They love you guys!

wendys said...

Ian's knowledge of witches comes from the book "Witches" by Roald Dahl, not Hocus Pocus!

Jangs said...

Quite the imagination!. They are so fun!

Kristen said...

I love what kids come up with, it always makes me laugh:)

ashycam said...

Ian and Carter are so cute. They always have had quite the imaginations. Too bad Hannah wasn't there to complete the 3 stooges. Miss you guys.

Jared said...

What kind of devil books are you reading this child?

Tell Ian Afton and I will take him and "c" on.

Jessica said...

That is great. My boys have been having fun with an old rain gutter. It has been a car racing ramp, and a ball flume, and has provided hours of entertainment. If only I were entertained that easily!

Megan said...

Holy smokes your kids are so big and cute. I saw a comment of yours on Shamaes blog that led me here and I'm so glad! Keep in touch!

Abby said...

I find that watching other kids (especially Cubby's age) is more of a self-serving act. It is SO fun for my boy!

Megan said...

All I can say is wow. I wish my brain worked that fast! They are too cute.

Mel said...

Girl your kiddos are so cute!! I cant believe how big they are getting.