Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas Kids

I tried to take a nice picture of the kids this morning because they looked so Christmasy.


This was the best one I got... Eliza REFUSED to stand anywhere near Ian for some reason.

Mostly I got pictures like this....
and this.


But I love them anyways.

14 comments:

Julie said...

I am laughing-- that is so fun, isn't it?? Your kids look so darn cute in their Christmas outfits.
Thanks for the Christmas email-- I am so late I haven't even emailed anyone.

Happy anniversary (a week late:)We sure love you guys. You have great kids and we hope you don't move too far away.

ashycam said...

What silly kids. They do look really cute in their Christmas clothes.

Nance said...

Gotta love kids. They look so cute in their Christmas outfits, but won't cooperate for a pose. I have some from Easter when my oldest were really little and they are both crying hysterically. It's one of my favorite pictures.

Jangs said...

ah yes...isn't that the way of it with kids. Brings back lots of memories and maybe not so many pictures of my own

Angela said...

Hilarious! I told Nancy she should make an advent calendar from all the funny kids out take pictures and you should do the same. So cute!

miss diddly said...

THat was truly funny. I love those guys. I love that you finally posted again too!!!

Abby said...

Cute Christmas outfits! Makes me miss you guys. Merry Christmas!

Shamae said...

HA great pics!! They are cuties!

michaelstubbs said...

I like your kids, unless I am the one trying to get them to stand still. Then they are not so funny, but I do still like them.

Jared said...

Ian must love that face because he was pulling it last night on the webcam! I love Ian and Eliza, so cute and fun.

Cris Bravim said...

Michael and Wendy,

Brigadeiro is probably something your neighbours would never expect receiving for Xmas!!!! I'm glad they loved it! Hope the kids got some for themselves!
Merry Xmas to all of you!!!!
PS: Got my xmas card???

Kristen said...

Adorable!

ALO said...

Hey, that looks just like all the pictures in our photo albums. But looking at the pictures usually helps me remember how perfectly cute they were just seconds before we got out the camera! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Tiffany said...

I have to keep looking at these pictures because they make me laugh out loud. Love your guts!